Friday, May 17, 2013

It can suck.

I know high school can suck but its no the end of the world. For people like myself high school can be the

best and the worst four years of our lives. Why do we, teens, commit suicide? The answer for most would

be simple, we were bullied so bad that we thought that our bullies would be better off if we were dead or we

started believing that we do not deserve to live like some bullies tell us.  This post and Blog is about high

school and the decisions that will change your life. I do not want anyone else to feel like me. I tried to commit

suicide 4 times and i am so glad that my mom found me every time just in the nick of time because I would

not be here and I wouldn't be the spokesperson against bulling at my school(even though no one follows

through with any of the plans that i suggested for dealing with bulling). My email address are as follows:

kathrynmathews23@yahoo.com , kathrynmathews23@aol.com , kathryn.22@live.com , and

blackwitch16@gmail.com so if anyone wants to ask questions about anything else you can. You can also

leave comments if you'd like. I also have a Facebook account just look up Kathryn Mathews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment